Our open studio hours are a chance for you to work on a project outside of a formal classes. I will be on hand to provide instruction and you will have access to all required studio materials to complete your project plus tea and coffee.
Steps to booking an open studio time:
- Purchase your project from the selection below. If you do not see the project you would like to do please message me.
- Book your studio time slot. As we have very limited space it is important to honour your booking. There is a deposit of $10 to reserve and hold your place. If you attend it will be refunded, if you do not show it is non-refundable. Booking can be transferred to another available date if 5 days notice is given otherwise they will not be refunded or transferable. To book your time slot: https://bookeo.com/coastalflowglass?type=41567K7PCHX1756FD62BD1
- Be sure to answer all questions when you register for your studio session so we know how to prepare for your visit.
- Arrive on the day and have fun!
- Most of your projects will require firing so plan to pick up your pieces in 7-10 days.